Make the most of your time in Africa by experiencing the wildlife of Tanzania with this safari weekend trip.
This one-day safari trip which is available for you to book before arriving in Kilimanjaro, will take you into the nearby Tarangire National Park. Boasting a variety of wildlife as diverse as its landscape, the park is home to Tanzania’s most iconic animals – from the diminutive dik-dik to the towering African elephants and giraffes that attract visitors from all around the world. In addition to these popular animals, the park is also home to endangered animals that can be found nowhere else in the country.
Here's what is included in the trip:
Adventure safari day:
- Pick-up from the accommodation early in the morning
- Entrance fees for park included
- Full game drive in a private safari jeep
- English speaking safari guide
- Packed lunch in the park
- Medical Projects staff supervision