Hospital Work Experience Course
Project Transylvania Course:
- 12th February - 18th February 2017
- 19th February - 25th February 2017
- 2nd April - 8th April 2017
- 9th April - 15th April 2017
- 16th April - 22nd April 2017
Students have the opportunity to join the Medical Projects team for 1 or 2 week intensive course that combines hospital based work experience, interview training and clinical skill sessions at Project Transylvania. Our placements are specifically designed for students looking to gain hospital work experience to boost their personal statement and provide real-life examples to draw upon for interviews. Along with up to 50 hours shadowing doctors and consultants. Our UK team will run interview training sessions to help prepare you for medical school interviews.
Our partner hospital at Project Transylvania specialises in Paediatric care. The following departments are available:
- General Medicine
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- General Paediatrics
- Intensive Care
- Accident & Emergency
What's Included In Each Placement?
Our placements are packed with so much more than just hospital work experience:
- 25 hours hospital work experience per week
- 1 x Interview workshops per week
- 1 x MMI simulation with feedback
- 1 x Panel interview simulation with feedback
- 2 x Clinical training sessions per week
- Personal teaching from a UK medical student
- Personal statement review and advice
- Supervised 24/7 by DBS checked staff
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Private accommodation for our students
- Meet and greet upon arrival airport
- Personal Student Advisor for trip preparation
Anyone who registers their deposit before 15th October 2016 will benefit from the reduced prices below. Please note this special price only refers to our Project Transylvania and is non-transferable to other projects:
1 week - Was $2100 - Now only $950
2 weeks - Was $1900 - Now only $1600
How To Apply:
We have limited spaces, so early application is required. Select your start date from the dates below. You can then hit the "Apply Now" button to complete the online application form.
We limit the number of students per week to 20 to ensure each students receives a personal placement with us.
Curriculum Designed by UK Doctors
Our UK Doctors and Medical Students design and update the curriculum for our interview workshops and clinical training sessions. We always have at least one Medical Student on each project. Where possible we also have one of our UK Doctor present but this is dependant on their availability at the time of project.