Weekend Trip India
India is a beautiful part of the world with rich culture and traditions. Although we expect students to be focused on their placement during the week, we also want to make sure students have the chance to see and experience this amazing country! We have designed a special package for our students that balances exploring, learning about the local culture and traditions, exciting activities and relaxation.
Here's what is included in the weekend trip:
- Guided tour of the local Parsharum Temple with explanation of the local Indian traditions and culture
- Riverboat trip on Vashishti River
- Trek up to Sunset Point to see the amazing sunset over the Vashishti River
- Evening meal overlooking the Vashishti river
- Team building activities
- Overnight stay in the river-view resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (veg & non-veg meals)
- Use of swimming pool and onsite facilities
- Accompanied by a member of staff
This must be booked 4 weeks before your trip to ensure availability.
The cost of the weekend trip is £179. If you have any questions about the trip please feel free to drop us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions!