Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on our services).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our site and for internal review and is then discarded. We do not set any cookies.
To protect your privacy, we do not not collect any financial information directly from you. We work with Stripe, a leading online transaction facilitator, to deal with online debit and credit card payments. Any financial information you provide to Stripe is not shared with us and never stored on our servers. Please refer to Stripe’s site for information on how your financial information is handled and protected.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your application and to provide after sales service.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Your rights as a customer
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £40 to cover administration expenses to the following email address: email@example.com