Included In Our Overseas Projects:
- 25 hours hospital work experience per week
- Shadow experienced doctors and healthcare professionals
- Rotation between various departments
- Supervised 24/7 by DBS checked staff
- Private accommodation for our students
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Meet and greet upon arrival airport
- Personal Student Advisor for trip preparation
Included In Our UK Project:
- 3 days in our medical simulation suite
- 2 days student development
- Training from UK qualified doctors/medical students
- 1 x MMI simulation with personal feedback
- 1 x Panel interview simulation with personal feedback
- Personal statement review and advice
- UK medical student or doctor on project
What's Not Included?
- Travel insurance
- Weekend trips
- Spending money
Project Kilimanjaro (Africa)
Project Transylvania (Plus) (Europe)
Project London (Plus) (UK)
1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks
£900 £1400 £1900 £2400
£1200 £1700 £2200 £2700
£1700 N/A N/A N/A
*Please note the £290 registration fee is in addition to the above prices.
How To Secure Your Place:
To secure your place on the project all you need to pay is the £290 registration fee. This secures your place in the house and your hospital placement. Payment of the balance will be sent once we have conducted a welcome call and made sure all your travel details are correct
We quote all prices in GBP. The registration fee is the only payment needed to secure your place today. The balance is not due until 90 days before you travel. Once your registration fee is received we will confirm your place within 24 hours.
Ready to Apply?
Registration fee for all projects: £290. Only the registration fee is needed today to secure your place.