Personal Interview Coaching
The 1-to-1 interview sessions are run by current Medical Students, from a range of Medical Schools across the UK. These guys have all been through the process and have a passion for helping the next generation of students gain a place at Medical School.
The sessions are conducted via Skype and take the format of a mock interview. Your personal tutor will ask a set of personalised questions and make notes for each of your answers. At the end of the session your tutor will give general feedback on your technique and more specific feedback about your answers. We recommend booking a set of 4 sessions so the tutors can work with you to really boost your technique and answers.
Although each University interview is different, there are several key areas that you can focus on improving that will help during any medical school interview. We have a set of learning objectives to help you understand what the interviewers are looking for and how to improve your personal performance:
- Have a good understanding of the "types" of questions that are typically asked during an interview.
- Understand what each "type" of question is really looking for.
- Understand the importance of structuring your answers to demonstrate your skills and experiences and make positive links back to the question.
- Develop a strong interview technique that minimises long pauses, links back to the questions, conveys confidence, rounds off each question professionally.
Meet Your Mentors
How It Works
Decide if you would like to book a single session or block of four sessions. Complete the online booking form.
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. You will receive an email from your Personal Tutor within 48 hours with an introduction and asking you to set date/times for your interview session. Within the email you will also receive your Personal Tutor's Skype ID.
Around 5 minutes before your scheduled interview time, call your Personal Tutor via Skype.
Your interview will be a mock interview where you will be asked a range of questions (Approx 30 minutes). Once this is complete your Tutor will give some general feedback about your interview technique and some more specific feedback about each question.
If you have more sessions booked you can set the next date/time with your Tutor. Each session will have a different set of questions.
Once all of your sessions are complete, it's over to you! You should now be full of confidence for your real interview. Keep in touch with your tutor as they will be keen to hear how you get on!
Book Your Sessions
Ready to book your interview coaching? Complete the online booking for and we will be in touch with details of your Personal Tutor:
Single Session (Approx 45 minutes) - £69.95
4 Sessions - (4 x 45 minutes) - £249.95
If you would like more than 4 sessions please email us for prices: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms Of Booking
Before you book your interview session(s), it is important to understand the following:
- We cannot guarantee your entry into Medical School, we can only help you to improve your interview technique and answers.
- We have no influence over any Medical Schools' application process.
- The information, views and opinions that we provide are drawn from our own professional experiences and knowledge.
- This is an independent service and we are not affiliated or funded by any Medical School.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your interview session(s) we will be happy to refund the full cost. That's how confident we are! And we want to ensure you are compeltely happy and confident when you walk into your interview!