Welcome to Medical Projects!
We are looking forward to you joining us! We have listed your placement details below, please check all the details and if there are any updates needed please inform your Student Advisor.
Your Personal Student Advisor:
Your personal Student Advisor is called Amy and she will be your contact for any questions you may have. You can email Amy directly at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First name:
- Date of birth:
- Age at the time of placement:
- Contact number:
- E-mail address:
- Project: London
- Placement type: Pre-Medical
- Start date:
- Scrubs: Not yet purchased
- Balance remaining: £1,595
- Balance due:
Your to-do list...
To help you get started, here are some tips to get you started with planning, and a checklist of everything you need to do before joining us in London!
- Check your Essential Information Page first!
- Don't book flights/trains until you have checked arrival and departure windows - otherwise staff may not be there when you arrive.
- Make a note of the below deadlines, and maybe set some reminders!
- Pay remaining project balance - no later than 90 days before placement start date.
- Purchase medical scrubs - no later than 30 days before placement start date.
- Book and submit train/plane itinerary OR inform student advisor if not travelling by plane/train - no later than 30 days before placement start date.
- Submit Student Information Form - no later than 30 days before placement start date.
Essential Information Page...
For further information on your placement please click the button below to view your Essential Information Page. Please carefully read through this page before you make any further plans for your placement.
Contacting Us Whilst On Placement:
For non-emergency enquiries please contact us via email at: email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)191 204 7064.
For an emergency regarding a student already on placement, or currently in transit to Project London please call us on +44 (0)7542471391. This number is to be used in serious emergency situations only.