February 2016 Half term Special
Students have the incredible opportunity to join the Medical Projects team for one or two weeks work experience based at Project India. Our placements are specifically designed for students looking to gain hospital work experience to boost there personal statement and provide real-life examples to draw upon for interviews.
What's Included In each Placement?
Our placements are packed with so much more than just hospital work experience:
- 25 hours hospital work experience per week
- Medical school interview workshops (Run by UK doctor)
- Structured clinical examination training (Run by UK doctor)
- Personal mentorship from UK doctor
- Personal development portfolio
- Experience for personal statements and interviews
- All accommodation, food & transport included
- Supervised 24/7 by Medical Projects staff
- Access to your personal students dashboard
- Medical Projects t-shirt
How to apply:
We only have 9 spaces left for our February half-term dates so early application is required. Select your start date from the dates below. You can then hit the "Apply Now" button to complete the online application form.
14th February - 20th February - (Fully booked)
21st February - 27th February
To secure your place you will need to pay the £290 registration fee. This will secure your place and you will be assigned a student advisor to help you with your preparations. The final placement cost depends how many week you wish to join us for:
One week placement: £595
Two week placement: £995
Sessions run by UK Doctors
Our February camp will be attended by two UK doctors. They will be running clinical training sessions, mock interview workshops and providing mentorship for each student.