February 2018 Special Offer - 50% Off Hospital Work Experience
We're offering a one-off 50% discount for our hospital work experience overseas course running in February 2018 at our Project Tanzania and Project Transylvania. Our partnerships mean you have access to more departments and cases.
Where can you undertake a placement:
Medical Work Experience
- Hospital Shadowing in Transylvania
- Simulation Suite in London
We run 2 mock interview workshops each week that are designed to simulate certain aspects of medical school interviews. Questions will be similar to those that you'll face in your actual interviews. Each session is concluded with some general feedback and then more detailed individual feedback. These sessions include: Multiple Mini Interviews with feedback Panel interviews with feedback Individual 1-on-1 interview technique sessions Online UKCAT preparation course
• Shadow doctors and/or consultants
• Witness different healthcare systems
• Attend outpatient clinics
Throughout the week we run mini clinical training sessions that are designed to help students understand some basic anatomical functions. These are fun and interactive ways to learn some of the basics of medicine. These sessions include:
• The body's pulses
• Manual blood pressure training
• Respiratory examination
• Cardiovascular examination
- Private accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- 24/7 DBS checked staff
- Airport transfers (for international students)
- Access to Student Dashboard
- Welcome pack and Medical Projects T-shirt
- Dedicated Personal Student Advisor
Why gain hospital work experience?
Gaining work experience is important for potential medical students as it demonstrates that you have awareness of what working in the health service is really like. As well as demonstrating your enthusiasm for your career choice, they are key skills which universities will be looking for in your UCAS form.
It will also give you a good opportunity to develop your communication skills and experience working with a huge range of people from all sorts of different backgrounds.
- Support your university application
- Help you decide whether you a career in healthcare is right for you
- Gain a realistic awareness of the everyday realities of life in the health service
- Acquire knowledge about your own abilities and limitations
- Gain a competitive edge over your peers
- Project London (1 week): was £1700 - now only £850
- Project Transylvania (1 week): was £1200 - now only £600
February 2018 Offer Dates:
- 11th February - 17th February 2018
- 18th February - 24th February 2018
DISCOUNT CODE: QPAE7YZ
If you book onto one of our placements for February you can use our 50% off discount code! THIS CODE IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Decide your travel dates and how many weeks you want to join us for.
Click apply now button and complete the online application form.
Register your £290 deposit to secure your place and dates.
Ready to join us?