Medical Work Experience Camp
Students have the incredible opportunity to join the Medical Projects team for one or two weeks work experience based at Project Transylvania. Our placements are specifically designed for students looking to gain hospital work experience to boost there personal statement and provide real-life examples to draw upon for interviews.
What's Included In each Placement?
Our placements are packed with so much more than just hospital work experience:
- 25 hours hospital work experience per week
- 1 x Interview workshops per week
- 1 x MMI simulation with feedback
- 1 x Panel interview simulation with feedback
- 2 x Clinical training sessions per week
- Personal teaching from a UK medical student
- Personal statement review and advice
- Supervised 24/7 by DBS checked staff
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Private accommodation for our students
- Meet and greet upon arrival airport
- Personal Student Advisor for trip preparation
How to apply:
We only have limited spaces, so early application is required. Select your start date from the dates below. You can then hit the "Apply Now" button to complete the online application form.
- 8th January - 14th January 2017
- 15th January - 21st January 2017
- 12th February - 18th February 2017
- 19th February - 25th February 2017
To secure your place you will need to pay the $500 registration fee. This will secure your place and you will be assigned a student advisor to help you with your preparations. The final placement cost depends how many week you wish to join us for:
One week placement: $1300
Two week placement: $2100
Supported by UK Doctors
Our UK doctors design the curriculum for our clinical training sessions, mock interview workshops and provide mentorship for each student. UK doctors also join our projects for specific weeks only.