Medical Skills Day Course
Our Medical Skills Day Course is designed to introduce students to the world of medical education.
These courses are designed by our UK Doctors and UK Medical Students to ensure they are reflective of universities most recent application standards. Here is what our Medical School Interview Course includes:
- Registration, welcome, tea and coffee
- Introduction to medical school interviews
- Difference between interview styles
- The hidden meaning within questions
- Mock MMI with feedback
- Mock panel interview with feedback
- Importance of the introduction
- Personal statement links
- Maximising your work experience in interviews
- Saturday 23rd September 2017 (London)
- Saturday 21st October 2017 (London)
- Saturday 25th November (London)
Our single day courses are held at........
We use our partner hostel in the centre of Brașov which is approximately a 20 minute walk from the hospital. All students share a 6 or 8 bed dorm that is reserved for Medical Projects students only, which are equipped with lockers for personal items. The hostel has a communal area where students can meet in the evening to discuss the day's cases. There is also a computer and wifi areas so students can keep in touch with friends and family. There is always a Medical Projects member of staff on-site at the accommodation.
Our single day Medical School Interview Course costs £175.
Meet Our Team:
When Can I Travel?
- 16th July - 22nd July 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 23rd July - 29th July 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 30th July - 5th August 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 6th August - 12th August 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 13th August - 19th August 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 20th August - 26th August 2017 ** Fully Booked **
- 15th October - 21st October 2017
- 22nd October - 28th October 2017
- 11th February - 17th February 2018
- 18th February - 24th February 2018
We limit the number of students per week to 20 to ensure each students receives a personal placement with us. Spaces book up quickly.
To register for one of our projects you simply need to complete the online application form. Once complete you will be required to pay your £290 deposit to secure your place. You will then receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.